The Okuma Avenger ABF "B" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels have undergone numerous upgrades to form and function from its previous models. The most notable is the new Blade Body Design. This body design is compact and streamlined and reduces weight while minimizing its footprint. The baitfeeder system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run free. The baitfeeding system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. These reels have an upgraded machined aluminum spool and new Ergo Grip handle on sizes 40 and larger. The Avenger ABF "B" Series Reels are 5 oz. lighter than previous models.
The Okuma Avenger ABF "B" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels now includes Okuma's Precision Elliptical Gearing which delivers unprecedented line lay, increased smoothness, and long life durability. This gear system will enhance the function of the reel for the long term.
Features of the Okuma Avenger ABF "B" Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include:
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6 BB + 1 RB stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, diecast aluminum handle design
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Machined aluminum, 2 tone anodized spool
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Backed by Okuma's 1 year warranty